| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Biarritz in February is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry with rain, sleet or snow every now and then. Circa 115mm (4.5in) of H2O is discharged across an average of 14 days.
- In February the heavens above Biarritz are a little dull with on average a modest 4:25 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 11:03 long with an average length of 10:25.
- There are approximately 5:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Biarritz February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Biarritz, France
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Biarritz: