| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Biarritz in December is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is very slightly soggy with rain periodically. Around 170mm (6.7in) of water is dropped across on average 17 days.
- In December the skies in Biarritz are dismal with on average a murky 1:07 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:56 long and the longest day is 9:10 long with an average length of 9:00.
- There are approximately 7:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 12.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 87.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Biarritz December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Biarritz, France
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Biarritz: