| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Biarritz in April is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid with rain once in a while. Circa 90mm (3.5in) of water is deposited across on average 15 days.
- In April the blue above Biarritz is reasonably fine with on average a detectable 6:29 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 14:03 long with an average length of 13:22.
- There are approximately 6:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Biarritz April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Biarritz, France
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Biarritz: