| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Biarritz in January is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly dry with rain, sleet or snow sometimes. Some 125mm (4.9in) of fluid is discharged during an average of 16 days.
- In January the heavens above Biarritz are dull having on balance merely 3:19 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:00 long and the longest day is 9:48 long with an average length of 9:20.
- There are approximately 5:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Biarritz January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Biarritz, France
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Biarritz: